Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Favorite present

For Christmas this year my husband gave me a cow skull.  A long horn cow skull.  This is very exciting.

I already possess a deer and a fox skull and a pewter cow head.

When we arrived in Atlanta on the 23rd, I was sitting in the living room, and my husband said to his sister (as if I wasn't sitting there) so where is the cow skull?    I looked at him and looked back and forth to my kids and started giggling.  I couldn't stop, and I think they were confused or embarrassed and started laughing too.  I kept wanting to make jokes about the whole thing but thought it might turn out badly so I let it go.
Of course I am thrilled to have another skull, I've already figured out where to hang it.  When we had to  pack the car, he had everything fitted in, when I said, "Is the skull in there?"   "Goddammit! What kind of husband gives his wife a cow skull for Christmass?"  Well it all fit together, with limited rear view  access.
Everyone could always use another skull.

No comments:

Post a Comment